Tuesday 6 December 2016

Season Diary - Week 18


There seems to be a theme here, protest planned, ex-chairman doesn’t turn up, Killie win.

Coincidence? I think not!

Great to see that the players are equally not affected by the protest chants, we scored a couple of minutes after the first one and actually during the second one…I recall something similar happened at the red car protest!

The back four are looking more solid than at any point in the rest of the season and I hope that we are making moves to keep Hendrie at the very least.

Credit also to Boyle and Boyd in the middle and I have to say I prefer Taylor at left back to the captain.

I can see there being a lot of departures in January now that Lee has had a good chance to determine who fits his plans; there is one departure though that would give the whole place a lift…let’s keep up the protests and do what we can to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment